End of Course Reflection- Student Tech Products






What are your overall thoughts on this course?

This course was a very fun, creative, and engaging course. Not only was it fun, but it provided me the opportunity to explore different student tech products that will be useful in the classroom and office. Among the three course we're done so far, this has to be my favorite. It dealt a lot with creativity and finding ways to make lessons or sharing information more enticing for students, families, or even colleagues.


What were some student tech products you found useful in your profession?

When creating resources or flyers for information sharing, I usually use Canva, but now I can use PosterMyWall, Powtoon, or even Prezi. Being able to use other sites like these mentioned, has opened a door for me to be more creative and different. It also offers me an opportunity to try out other student tech products that I can use for parent meetings, especially when we want to do short presentations.


What are the advantages and disadvantages of using certain student tech products/applications in your profession?

The advantage of using certain student tech products/applications is being able to create and share appealing content for others to view or use. I think a disadvantage would be the amount of time that needs to be used to create these visually appealing contents. Another disadvantage would be not being creative enough to make visually appealing content.


-See below for the work I've done-

Canva


PosterMyWall


Word Cloud


Make Beliefs Comix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Taking Care of Your Mental Health

End of Course Reflection- Google Applications

Dive into the CNMI PSS Head Start/ Early Head Start Program